Now you know how we like an info graph.
Tempcover has created a handy creative dispelling some of the top car insurance myths. As the UKs largest temporary and short term motor insurance provider, they compare hundreds of quotes from insurers and will always offer the cheapest price available. Take a look at the infographic below to see which motoring rumours are true, false, and somewhere a little in between!
Comparison site TootCompare.com has compiled a list of the cars most and least – likely to pass or fail their first MoT, using data supplied by the Vehicle Operator and Services Agency (VOSA).
Cars require their first MoT three years after they are registered; this list is based on cars that were registered in 2010 and tested in 2013. TootCompare ignored models for which there were less than 1,000 tests during the year.
Seven of the top 10 cars most likely to pass their first MoT are Japanese.
Top 10 cars that pass their first MoT
10. Suzuki Splash – Pass rate: 88.1%
9. Land Rover Freelander – Pass rate: 88.8%
8. Audi TT – Pass rate: 89.2%
7. Audi Q5 – Pass rate: 89.3%
6. Lexus RX – Pass rate: 89.3%
5. Toyota Yaris – Pass rate: 89.6%
4. Lexus IS – Pass rate: 89.7 per%
3. Honda CR-V – Pass rate: 89.8%
2. Honda Jazz – Pass rate: 90.4%
1. Toyota IQ – Pass rate: 91.8%
Top 10 cars that fail their first MoT. The worst being French
10. Chevrolet Aveo – Pass rate: 73.75%
9. Mitsubishi L200 – Pass rate: 73.53%
8. Chevrolet Captiva – Pass rate: 73.53%
7. Nissan Navara – Pass rate: 70.59%
6. Mazda 5 – Pass rate: 70.55%
5. Fiat Doblo – Pass rate: 69.24%
4. Peugeot 5008 – Pass rate: 68.14%
3. Citroën C4 – Pass rate: 67.86%
2. Citroën Berlingo Multispace – Pass rate: 67.84%
1. Renault Kangoo – Pass rate: 63.54%
Offers the following services
Air Conditioning Specialists
Our mechanics will provide sound advice, professional workmanship and a report on all work carried out.
Call us or call in and see us about your requirements, or submit an online booking here on our website.
MOT Bromley Tyres Bromley Exhausts Bromley Servicing Bromley