Why have your air conditioning serviced?
• Not cold enough?
• Windows not demisting?
• Strange noises when A/C is on?
• Your cars air con system loses up to 15% of it’s gas each year.
• A poorly performing cars air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes inside the evaporator core, this can cause a smell or sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease!
• Have your car air conditioning system serviced every 12 months.
• A typical main dealer car air conditioning service will cost you at least £100
• A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump needs to work a lot harder